NEW as of summer 2020: Rockland CARES Recovery Support Program!
Click here to learn more details about this new program. Thanks to the generous financial support of our community we’ve been able to launch this new program to provide program and potential financial assistance to those on their recovery journey. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the application and with any questions.
Candlelight Vigil of Hope & Remembrance 2020
Thank you to everyone who joined us virtually for this year’s candlelight vigil of hope & remembrance held on international overdose awareness day, August 31st. It was a night of hope, love, and support. Thanks to the Brockton Area Prevention Collaborative for making it all possible. If you missed it – or would like to watch again – click here to watch this year’s vigil.
Mission: Rockland C.A.R.E.S.’ (Community. Awareness. Resources. Education. Support.) mission is to provide information and support for people and their families suffering from addiction.
Committee Meetings: All Rockland CARES upcoming meetings have been canceled until further notice due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and safety of our committee members and community is our top priority and part of Rockland CARES mission. Please be safe, take care of yourself & others, and practice social distancing.
Donations can be made out to Rockland CARES and mailed to the address below. Thank you!
10 Daniel Teague Drive, Rockland, MA 02370
Substance Abuse Treatment Helpful Links
- 12 Step Programs – Alcoholics Anonymous
- Rockland AA Meetings
- South Shore N/A and AA Meetings
- Learn to Cope Support Group
- Anonymous Parent Discussion Board
- Massachusetts Substance Abuse Helpline
- Brockton Area Multi-Services
Rockland CARES Is Supported By:
- Rockland Police Department
- Rockland Fire Department
- Brockton Area Prevention Coalition
- Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office
- Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
- Rockland Friends
- Magoun-Biggins Funeral Home
- Rockland Athletic Supplies