Thank YOU! For making Rockland Cares Fundraiser: 2018 a Big Success!
Wow! We are overwhelmed. Thanks to the support and generosity of our community, we raised nearly $10,000 through our first Fundraiser back in 2018. It was an incredible turnout and a fun night! Thank you to everyone who made this possible. YOU are what makes what we do possible. Half of the proceeds supported a scholarship for two Rockland High School grads each year and will promote healthy decisions. The other half will directly support Rockland CARES programs. Because of you, our community, we can continue year after year with our mission of education, support and resources for those affected by Substance Use Disorder (SUDs). We came together as a community and raised money for those who’ve lost their battle, those who are mourning their loved ones, and those still continuing the struggle. Below are our 2018 sponsors for our first fundraiser. Thank you for their generosity.
Sporting Goods Store · Trophies & Engraving Shop · Screen Printing & Embroidery
Anonymous Individual In Loving Memory of Nana Murphy and Grandpa Joe
- Thank you to those who have volunteered their talents, time and space
- Thank you Players Sports Bar for hosting us and donating towards our menu
- Thank you to our generous raffle donors
- Thank you to Graphic Designer Molly Fabiano for creating our materials
- Thank you to our musicians: Jen Kirby, Matt Putnam, Matt Audette, and The Memory Keepers
- Our dedicated committee and volunteers. You make it happen ALL year long